Friday, April 12, 2019

April 14, 2019

"Jesus' Triumphal Ride"
Mark 11:7-11
Responsive reading: Psalm 118:25-29
 Psalms 118:25-29 KJV  Save now, I beseech thee, O LORD: O LORD, I beseech thee, send now prosperity.  (26)  Blessed be he that cometh in the name of the LORD: we have blessed you out of the house of the LORD.  (27)  God is the LORD, which hath shewed us light: bind the sacrifice with cords, even unto the horns of the altar.  (28)  Thou art my God, and I will praise thee: thou art my God, I will exalt thee.  (29)  O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever. 

Sermon Outline:
I. Jesus Comes Peacefully (vv. 7-8)
II. Jesus Comes to Save Sinners (vv.9-10)
III. Jesus Goes to Worship (v.11)

Messenger: Pastor James A. Donald

No comments:

Post a Comment