Friday, October 5, 2018








September 5, 2018

Messenger and presenter: Rev. James Spencer
Sermon text and subject: "Grace, It's Amazing" (John 9:25)

(John 9:25)  He answered and said, Whether he be a sinner or no, I know not: one thing I know, that, whereas I was blind, now I see.
Responsive reading: Psalm 25:14-18
(Psalm 25:14-18) The secret of the LORD is with them that fear him; and he will shew them his covenant.  (15)  Mine eyes are ever toward the LORD; for he shall pluck my feet out of the net.  (16)  Turn thee unto me, and have mercy upon me; for I am desolate and afflicted.  (17)  The troubles of my heart are enlarged: O bring thou me out of my distresses.  (18)  Look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins.

2 comments:

  1. Preach the word Rev. Spencer, as David informs us the Word you will preach today, is a lamp for feet and will light the paths of our life’s many and ongoing journeys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Preach the word Rev. Spencer, as David informs us the Word you will preach today, is a lamp for feet and will light the paths of our life’s many and ongoing journeys.

    ReplyDelete